605HP Complete Systems
Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2011 5.0L Mustang GT, featuring the V-3 Si-Trim centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler. The complete system will boost your stock 2011 GT to 605 HP* and 473 lb/ft* torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the V-3 supercharger at the factory redline.
Tuner Kits, Upgrades, More HP
The High-Flow Competition Air Inlet Upgrade adds 20-40HP on top of a 605HP V-3 Si-Trim installation, and even more HP when used with higher boost and more agressive tuning.
For higher-horsepower, custom-tuned installations we recommend a tuner kit, which does not include a fuel pump, fuel injectors or ECU programmer. This requires you or your installer to provide custom calibration and the required fuel components. The V-3 Si-Trim supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. T-Trim tuner kits are also available, and will allow for up to 825HP with the right modifications. Tuner kits are also available with the 1000HP V-7 JT-Trim supercharger for high-performance racing vehicles. Call Vortech or your dealer for more information.
Black Finish Systems
Systems are available in satin, polished and black finish.
Complete System Included Components and Features
- V-3 Si-trim compressor with 3.60" drive pulley
- Manifold boost pressure: 7.5-8.5 psig @ redline on stock engine
- Supplied SCT programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel.
- Fuel system upgrade includes fuel rail spacers and high flow replacement fuel injectors
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- High-flow roto-molded ducting. Mates to OEM airbox and some aftermarket "CAI" MAF/inlet assemblies
- OEM replacement K&N panel filter
- Silicone sleeves and reducers
- Stainless steel clamps
- PCV and breather hose provisions for both automatic and manual transmission applications
- Replacement engine coolant pipe and hose assemblies
- Engine coolant reservoir replacement assembly
- Billet aluminum and steel supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware. Mount features multiple position idler location for a wide range of belt and pulley fits.
- Discharge components include:
- Welded air/air charge cooler. 24" x 13" x 3.5" cooler core.
- Mandrel bent 3" aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- Stainless steel clamps
- Silicone sleeves
- 98mm I.D. MAF housing configured for "blow-through" use. Integrated air-straightener upstream of the MAF housing.
- Vortech Maxflow Race Bypass Valve with filter
Installation time is rated at 8-10 hours.
Optional supercharger pulleys are available. Use Vortech 2A036-xxx series part numbers. Optional high-flow fuel injector kit available. Includes adapters and spacers for direct replacement of OEM injectors. Vortech P/N 8F160-046.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
Please Note*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel HP/Torque measurements.
Smog Certification In Process
These systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Currently these systems are not smog legal in California, except for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (Off-road use only). 50-State Emissions certification is planned for complete systems (tuner kits are not eligible for CARB exemption).
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
- WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE ON PAXTON, VORTECH, LYSHOLM, OR VORTRON
|4FQ218-020L||2011 5.0L Mustang GT, V-3 Si-Trim Complete System with Air-to-Air Charge Cooler, Satin Finish||make offer|
|4FQ218-024L||2011 5.0L Mustang GT, V-3 Si-Trim Complete System with Air-to-Air Charge Cooler, Black Finish||make offer|
|4FQ218-028L||2011 5.0L Mustang GT, V-3 Si-Trim Complete System with Air-to-Air Charge Cooler, Polished Finish||make offer|
|CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.