2010 and 2011 Model Years
Complete systems are now approved for installation on both the 2010 and 2011 Camaro SS.
Complete System: Stock to 625HP
The complete system with V-3 Si-Trim self-lubricating supercharger adds 47% more horsepower to boost your stock 2010-2011 Camaro to a total of 625HP with 6.5-7.5 PSI at the stock redline.
YSi Tuner Kits up to 1200HP
Tuner kits are available with the oil-fed V-7 YSi-Trim supercharger, supporting up to 1200HP on modified vehicles.
Complete System Components and Features
- 10-rib supercharger drive design allows for maximum belt traction and stability. Features:
- 3.80” drive pulley
- Dedicated (stand alone) configuration
- Steel SFI-approved race-spec replacement damper (ATI Performance Products)
- Heavy duty automatic drive belt tensioner
- Hard anodized billet aluminum idlers with dual bearings
- Hard anodized billet aluminum 7” crank pulley
- Premium 10-rib drive belt
- Multi-plate supercharger mounting bracket assembly features:
- Billet aluminum front and rear mounting plates
- Laser cut steel intermediate plate for increased rigidity
- Billet aluminum spacers and high-grade hardware
- Dual position automatic belt tensioner mount
- Front plate configuration allows for simple change to manual idler adjustment for use with “cog-drive” applications (see notes below for accessory options)
- Fuel system upgrade (complete systems only) includes:
- High flow 66 lb/hr replacement fuel injectors
- ECU re-flash (production method TBD)
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- Custom roto-molded ducting. Maintains 4” diameter equivalent cross-section throughout. Locates filter behind headlight for cooler inlet air temperatures
- Silicone sleeves
- Stainless steel clamps
- High-flow air filter
- Discharge and charge cooler assembly features:
- High-capacity welded aluminum charge cooler core (15.6”H x 20”W x 3.5”) is capable of supporting at least 1000 HP.
- Aluminum Vortech Race compressor bypass valve
- Silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Mandrel bent 3” aluminum charge tubes for high flow and minimal weight
- 4” aluminum throttle body inlet duct and billet aluminum MAF housing
- Integrated air-straightener provides laminar flow through MAF for OEM idle quality and driveability
Custom ECU reprogramming and a fuel pump voltage booster / high-flow replacement fuel pump is required if any modifications have been made to the vehicle, such as:
- Revised supercharger drive ratio (pulley changes)
- Aftermarket camshaft
- Cylinder head modifications
- Large diameter headers/exhaust
- Enhanced supercharger air inlet
- Non-Vortech MAF meter
- Relocation or removal of Vortech supplied flow-straightener from discharge assembly
Cog drive upgrade assembly allows customer to retain and re-use most of the existing kit components. Includes manual tensioner, crank pulley, idler, belt and s/c pulley.
Field upgrade from V3-Si to V7-YSi requires support assembly 4GE155-020. Includes necessary clamps, silicone sleeves and elbow
Replacement s/c drive belt: 2A041-635 (Dayco 5100635)
Optional 10-rib pulleys available (may require customer to source alternate belt length):
- 2A031-xxx series: supercharger pulleys
- 4MA018-041: 6” diameter crank pulley
- 4MA018-061: 7.8” diameter crank pulley
Installation time is rated at 12-14 hours
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
Not Smog Legal in California
These systems are legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (off-road use only).
- WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE ON PAXTON, VORTECH, LYSHOLM, OR VORTRON
|4GE218-010L||2010-2011 Camaro SS, V-3 Si-Trim Complete System, Charge Cooled, Satin||make offer|
|4GE218-018L||2010-2011 Camaro SS, V-3 Si-Trim Complete System, Charge Cooled, Polished||make offer|
CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.