Part Numbers and Prices listed below.
- V-3 Si-Trim
- Boost Pressure:
- 10-11 PSI at redline
- 3.60" drive pulley
- 6-rib supercharger drive
- Maintains the factory automatic drive belt tensioner.
- Includes OEM quality A/C pulley, power steering pulley, alternator pulley, idlers and crank damper pulley
- Supplied Diablosport Predator programmer re-flashes the ECM with a safe, custom Vortech calibration for 91-octane fuel. Other benefits include:
- Live data monitoring and diagnostics
- Logging capability
- Reading and resetting DTC’s
- Fuel system upgrade includes:
- High flow 60 lb/hr replacement fuel injectors
- 255 lph "in-tank" fuel pump with harness. Used in conjunction with the OEM in-tank pump to provide a dual-pump configuration.
- Air inlet assembly includes:
- Roto-molded ducts
- Silicone sleeves
- Stainless steel clamps
- 98 mm MAF meter housing with filter
- Diablosport MAF interface adapter for extended meter range
- Air filter and shield
- Includes replacement engine coolant pipes and hose assemblies
- Billet aluminum supercharger mounting bracket assembly includes idlers, drive belt and all hardware
- Large charge cooler assembly includes:
- Welded charge cooler core (*new* 5.46" x 11" air-side face x 4" thick) assembly with cast tanks
- Molded silicone discharge elbow, Vortech race compressor bypass valve, silicone sleeves and stainless steel clamps
- Charge cooler surge tank with hoses, clamps and plumbing
- High-flow Bosch water circulation pump for closed loop cooling
- Large capacity, dual pass water cooler. Dual pass design and increased volume allows for increased heat exchange and improved performance during extended heavy throttle operation.
Installation time is rated at 10-13 hours
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
* Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements. Higher boost and power levels are available for modified engines.
Due to the fuel system design on this vehicle, special ECM reprogramming will be required when additional aftermarket parts are added such as an MAF meter, enhanced air inlet ducting, smaller supercharger drive pulleys, large diameter headers/exhaust etc.
Smog Certification In Process
These systems have not yet been granted an exemption by the California Air Resources Board (CARB). Currently these systems are not smog legal in California, except for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway (Off-road use only). 50-State Emissions certification is planned for complete systems (tuner kits are not eligible for CARB exemption).
|4FU218-050L||2008 Bullitt, "V-Power" System, V-3 Si-Trim, Satin||make offer|
|4FU218-058L||2008 Bullitt, "V-Power" System, V-3 Si-Trim, Polished||make offer|
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
- WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE ON PAXTON, VORTECH, LYSHOLM, OR VORTRON
|CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
CONTACT US - THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE - BEST OFFER
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.