- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-capacity fuel injectors, high-flow fuel pump and a hand-held ECM re-programmer
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type cast aluminum mounting bracket for "factory installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
Vortech does not offer programming for alternatively fueled vehicles (trucks with a Z in the 8th digit of the VIN).
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
CARB Executive Order # D-213-27
- WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE ON PAXTON, VORTECH, LYSHOLM, OR VORTRON
|4GL218-150L||2005-2007 GM Vortec 6.0L V8 Hummer H2 V-3 Si-Trim High-Output System||make offer|
|4GL218-150SQ||2005-2007 GM Vortec 6.0L V8 Hummer H2 V-2 SQ Si-Trim High-Output System||make offer|
|4GL218-158L||2005-2007 GM Vortec 6.0L V8 Hummer H2 V-3 Si-Trim High-Output System - Polished||make offer|
|4GL218-158SQ||2005-2007 GM Vortec 6.0L V8 Hummer H2 V-2 SQ Si-Trim High-Output System - Polished||make offer|
CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.