Part numbers and prices listed below.
Safely increase your GT's horsepower from 215 to 290 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 345 lb./ft*.
Systems are available with a V-2 SQ or V-3 Si (internally lubricated) supercharger.
High Output Supercharging Systems:
The increased boost level, high output supercharger system, features a fully integrated air to water aftercooler approach to charge cooling. This system will increase horsepower from from 215 to 323 and torque from 265 lb./ft. to 365 lb./ft.*
- Vortech gear driven supercharger with SQ technology provides nearly silent operation and unmatched reliability
- Technologically advanced, high-efficiency impeller and housing design developed in Vortech's supercharger test cell
- Fuel management upgrade includes high-flow fuel pump and a fuel management unit (FMU)
- Integrated air/water, dual-pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features maintenance-free design(High output systems)
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Inlet and discharge duct connections utilize heat resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- OEM-type aluminum mounting bracket for "factory-installed" appearance and rigidity
- High-flow bypass valve provides surge-free compressor operation
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Vortech supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
Please Note*Supercharged horsepower and torque data shown is a calculated estimate based on percentage increases from actual rear wheel hp/tq measurements.
**Tuner Kits do not include fuel or engine management, which must be provided by the installer for proper engine operation.
50-State Smog Legal
Complete systems are smog legal per California Air Resources Board (CARB).
CARB Executive Order # D-213-17
- WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE ON PAXTON, VORTECH, LYSHOLM, OR VORTRON
|4FH218-010SQ||1996-1997 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-2 SQ Si-Trim Standard System||make offer|
|4FH218-010L||1996-1997 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-3 Si Standard System||make offer|
|4FH218-018SQ||1996-1997 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-2 SQ Si-Trim Standard System - Polished||make offer|
|4FH218-018L||1996-1997 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-3 Si Standard System - Polished||make offer|
|4FH218-050SQ||1996-1998 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-2 SQ Si-Trim High-Output System||make offer|
|4FH218-050L||1996-1998 Mustang GT, High Output System, V-3 Si||make offer|
|4FH218-058SQ||1996-1998 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-2 SQ Si-Trim High-Output System - Polished||make offer|
|4FH218-058L||1996-1998 Mustang GT, High-Output System, V-3 Si, Polished||make offer|
|4FH218-070SQ||1998 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-2 SQ Si-Trim Standard System||make offer|
|4FH218-070L||1998 Mustang GT, Standard System, V-3 Si||make offer|
|4FH218-078SQ||1998 Mustang GT 4.6L 2V V-2 SQ Si-Trim Standard System - Polished||make offer|
|4FH218-078L||1998 Mustang GT, Standard System, V-3 Si, Polished||make offer|
|CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.