With an increase of up to 163 horsepower, Paxton's Dodge Viper GTS supercharging system is the ultimate for the street in a bolt-on package. From the legendary NOVI 2000 gear-driven centrifugal supercharger to the integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler you'll have power on demand at any time. It's easy to see why Paxton has been a supercharging tradition spanning more than four decades.
Tuner Kit Contents:
- NOVI 2000 gear-driven supercharger provides whisper quiet operation with unmatched dependability
- High-flow bypass valves provides surge-free compressor operation
- Oil feed and oil drain assemblies deliver the best possible lubrication and cooling for the supercharger, even under sustained boost conditions
- Discharge duct connections utilize heat-resistant silicon sleeves and premium quality stainless steel clamps
- High-strength billet aluminum supercharger mounting plate assembly
- Supercharger drive system includes the necessary belts, pulleys, and belt tensioner
- Integrated air-to-water, dual pass charge cooler configuration allows for additional horsepower gains and features a closed loop, maintenance-free design
- These systems are for cars with air conditioning. If your car does not have air conditioning, you must order the A/C delete kit, (Part # 4PCV110-050) in addition to the supercharger system.
Complete systems are 50-state smog legal. Tuner kits are not smog legal in California.
Attention Export Customers: US Spec Vehicles Only
Complete Paxton supercharger systems are intended for use on vehicles made and operated in the USA. Fitment of these systems to vehicles not made and operated in the USA may require custom tuning.
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
- WE CAN BEAT ANY PRICE ON PAXTON, VORTECH, LYSHOLM, OR VORTRON
|1201830-1||1992-1996||Viper RT/10 High Output Tuner Kit with Air/Water Charge Cooler, No Air Inlet||NOVI-2000||563HP||563TQ||make offer|
|1201830-1P||1992-1996||Viper RT/10 High Output Tuner Kit with Air/Water Charge Cooler, Polished, No Air Inlet||NOVI-2000||563HP||563TQ||make offer|
|CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.