CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
- FORD, SB CHRYSLER, OLDS, PONTIAC, AMC -
For over 50 years, Milodon Gear Drives have been acknowledged as the ultimate in quality, strength and durability - whether the use be Top Fuel, Circle Track, Drag Race, Marine or Pro Street. There are lots of gear drive units on the market today, most of them are from overseas. None of them can match the American made quality and experience of Milodon.
Even though Milodon Gear Drives are designed for "All Out Competition", they work equally well in ANY application, including Street. When installed properly, these units will virtually last indefinitely due to the zero wear and their overall brute strength. Cam timing accuracy and consistency are the key to accessing 100% of the cam's available power. A timing chain or an "easy to install" $150 gear drive can not provide this.
Milodon's professionally proven "Fixed Idler Gear" system is capable of maintaining the precise cam timing required to allow the cam to work to its maximum potential power. Cam timing adjustments are easy to perform on the Full Cover Style Assembly through the removable billet cam cover. The adjustment is achieved by changing the position of the cam gear on the cam hub. A simple bolt-on procedure with no offset dowels or keys to mess with. Each movement is detailed on a provided chart which gives the exact position for the desired amount of advance or retard, once top dead center is found.
A professional style three gear unit, unlike a four gear type, does not rob any power from the engine. The billet steel gears mounted solidly to the block, that will not and can not allow the timing to vary, unlike a flexible belt or chain. These factors add up to increased horsepower output and higher RPM potential.
• Available for Fords 302-460, Small Block Chrysler, Olds, Pontiac and AMC.
• Fits under the stock front cover with very slight fitting.
• Allows precise camshaft advance & retard using Milodon's adjustable bolt pattern cam gear and cam hub.
• Mounts the fixed idler gear solidly to a 3/8" thick steel plate which is bolted securely to the block. This fixed idler system will fully compensate for any crank position, even if the block has been severely align bored.
• A three-piece roller bearing is used behind the cam gear to control cam movement, reduce power-robbing drag and stop wear.
• NO block machining is required. Hand tools are required to drill and tap some of the mounting bolt holes which, with care, can be done at home.
• The stock mechanical-style fuel pump may be used on some engines, if desired.
1 = This engine can NOT run a stock-style mechanical fuel pump with gear drive. An electric unit must be used.
2 = This unit can run a stock-style mechanical fuel pump, but the eccentric must be shortened 1/4".
FACT - MILODON GEAR DRIVES MAKE HORSEPOWER !!
• Street or Strip, a Milodon Fixed Idler gear drive will make more power than a timing chain or a floating idler gear.
• It will make the same power as when new, virtually indefinitely. Even on the street, it is almost impervious to wear.
• It will keep the same cam timing you set, whether the engine is on the engine stand or at 10,000 rpm.
• Fixed Idler, steel billet gears can not change, unlike all other flexible chain or belt drives.
INCLUDE THE PART NUMBER YOU WANT WITH YOUR OFFER.
SHIPS IN THE LOWER 48 STATES FREE!
FULL LINE DISTRIBUTOR FOR ANYTHING MILODON.
CONTACT US THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE BEST OFFER
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.