CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.
Kraftwerks USA is pleased to introduce the newly redesigned 30mm supercharger system for the 2000-2003 Honda S2000. Centered around the highly efficient Rotrex C38-81 Supercharger, the Kraftwerks Supercharger kit produces impressive results throughout the entire power band. While unlike any other forced induction system, the Kraftwerks supercharger system provides a linear power curve, torque on demand, cooler operating temperatures, and total drivability.
This supercharger system provides instant throttle response and a progressive power curve that increases all the way to redline without the typical 'spiking' or 'surging' associated with turbochargers. This unique, more useable power curve results in reduced cylinder pressures, less strain on engine components, and increased reliability. Rotrex superchargers also operate much cooler when compared to turbochargers and other supercharger systems, which reduces the engine’s intake air temperature as well as its risk of detonation.
Rotrex superchargers are renowned for their compact size, high adiabatic efficiency, low vibration, and quiet operation. Their unique traction drive technology is what makes all of this possible, which, unlike other superchargers, transmits power through frictional forces between its rolling elements. Each Rotrex unit features its own self-contained oiling system that remains independent of the engine. Its dual-action oil pump supplies traction fluid to the supercharger while the supplied cooler ensures proper fluid temperatures at all times.
Like all Kraftwerks supercharger systems, the 2000-2003 S2000 supercharger system includes all the necessary brackets, electronics, and hardware for a simple bolt-on installation.
• 400whp / 260 lbs-ft torque when paired with a Skunk2 Header and Exhaust
• Retain Factory A/C and Accessories
• Rotrex C38-81 Supercharger w/ 100mm Pulley (12.5 psi)
• Grams Performance 1,000cc/min. High Impedance Fuel Injectors
• Grams Performance 320lph High Flow Fuel Pump
• AEM EMS V2
• 4 Bar Map Sensor
• Front Mount Intercooler (27 x 12 x 3 Inch)
• Aluminum Intercooler Piping
• Oil Cooler – for supercharger
• High-Quality CNC-machined Brackets, Idler Pulleys, and Tensioner
• High-Quality Fasteners and Hardware
• Billet Recirculating Bypass Valve
2000 - 2003 Honda S2000 (Base, Base)
* Must Use included 4 BAR MAP Sensor
* Upgraded Clutch Recommended
* Professional Dyno-Tune Recommended, even where a Base Map is provided
* Two step and Rev Limiter usage at your own risk, can void Rotrex warranty
Recommended belt tension range:
NEW BELT (Hz) Min: 260, Max: 275
USED BELT (Hz) Min: 215, Max: 230
SHIPS FREE IN THE LOWER 48 STATES!
|CALL SHANON AT 507 445 3235 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.|
Warning: May cause cancer and reproductive harm.